Thursday, October 18, 2018

#SARKAR Tamil movie news

#Vijay 😍 #SARKAR <3 Today is realease the mystery of the film "sarkar".Who is following up on this film you know ,nobody other's he is my most loved performer "Joseph vijay" who is exceptionally well known in south industry after Rajnikanth sir.Tamil industy has more performer like Dhanus,Ajith,Vishal,Komol Hasan,Rajnikanth,R.Madhoban,Vijay Sethupoty,vijay Antony,Arun Vijay.But I like most Joseph Vijay.I m sitting tight for his everything film's update.He has awesome personality,mankind.He endeavored to help by his best.His last film Mersal was enormous blockbuster.That broked numerous kinds ever records.I think Sarkar additionally break every one of the records in the past.i truly love him..😘 distributed by : Ekramul Hoq Sha. āĻ†āĻœ āĻŸিāĻœাāĻ° āĻ°িāĻ˛িāĻœ āĻšāĻŦে , āĻ¸āĻ¨্āĻ§্āĻ¯া ā§Ŧ:ā§Šā§Ļ āĻŽিāĻ¨িāĻŸে! āĻŦিāĻœā§ŸেāĻ° āĻ…্āĻ¯াāĻŸিāĻŸিāĻ‰āĻĄেāĻ° āĻœāĻ¨্āĻ¯ āĻ¤াāĻ° āĻĢ্āĻ¯াāĻ¨ āĻ¨া āĻšā§Ÿে āĻ‰āĻĒাā§Ÿ āĻĨাāĻ•েāĻ¨া :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Saaho... (Movie Preview)

Saaho... (Movie Preview) * SUZIT REDDY - Director I have no known or seen any executive, yet I can not say anything. Whose introducti...